Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wish List

Today has been one of those days--you know, the kind where you get to work and aren't even sure you're wearing all your clothes!  I've felt very scatter-brained, possibly because on top of working I've had to try to track down what time Hannah is leaving for her softball game and which field they'll be playing on.  I have to remind myself that everyone isn't as organized as I think they should be!  

Since I'll be sitting out in sub-zero weather (well, okay, it's in the forties today) watching softball this afternoon, I'm not sure I'll get anything new made tonight.  So, I thought I'd show you some of my favorite things on etsy.  These items are on my wish list for when I have a few extra dollars to spare (which isn't often!).  








This last picture is a coffee mug from Jangles.  I can see myself drinking my coffee from it while making some wonderful pieces with all the other beads on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment