Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Need a Vacation!

I know I talk a lot about wanting to be at the beach, but today I seriously need a vacation!  I've had a few very frustrating days at work, it's been rainy, I've been very busy...  I need to get away!  I would love to go to Charleston or Savannah this summer, but I'd say if we go anywhere it will be to the beach.  It just seems to work out really well with the girls and it's easy to relax there, too!  

Since I spent last night working the concession stand at the softball field (which I have to admit was a blast, by the way), I have nothing new to show today.  I did,  however, come up with another wish list--this one beach themed.  I'd love to get my hands on some of these!






 These pieces could definitely get me in the mood for a vacation--even more than I already am!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment