Sunday, April 29, 2012

Long Days

Yesterday was one of the longest softball days ever.  The girls had a tournament, so we left home at 8 a.m. and didn't get back home until 12:30 a.m.!  It was all worth it, though, because the girls were the champs and also undefeated.  I think Hannah liked getting her hands on the trophy:


Five ball games and she still looks cute!  It's amazing how all the parents did was watch, but it exhausted us so much more than the girls!

Tonight I added a chain to my birds nest pendant.


I used copper chain and laced the same brown cording I used in the nest between the links.  I added beads to match the "egg" and also used the same small flowers I used in the nest as accents.  I have to say I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.  I also made a pair of earrings to go with it.


Looks like it's turning into another late night.  Hopefully I'll make it to bed before 2 a.m., though!

No comments:

Post a Comment