Friday, April 20, 2012

For Suzie

Last weekend, my very good friend, Suzie, asked me to make her a necklace and earrings set with red and silver beads.  It's always a little challenging (or sometimes very challenging) to do special orders for people--particularly if you do not know them well.  My style may very well not be the same as someone else's.  Fortunately, I know Suzie well enough that I had a very good time making this set:





I sent the pictures to her this morning, and she loved them!  The best part is now we have an excuse to get together for lunch--as if we really need one.  

Tomorrow is supposed to be filled with a trip to the zoo and then a softball game.  It's supposed to rain all day, though, so I'm secretly hoping for a nice, rainy day at home.  I'd like nothing more than to curl up with a good movie and book--but not necessarily at the same time!  And, then there are all those unfinished jewelry projects to work on...  

No comments:

Post a Comment