Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Classes

Tomorrow afternoon is my meeting with the folks from the Lays building about teaching jewelry making classes there.  I have to admit I'm a bit nervous.  I've taught a couple of classes before and had a lot of fun doing them, but those were classes I put together myself.  This seems more "official" I suppose.  Maybe that's the reason for the nerves.  

I don't know yet how many classes they would like for me to teach, but to be prepared I pulled together a list of ideas.  I've also found a few pictures of possibilities.


Most of these are pretty simple stringing projects, but I threw in a couple of beadweaving pictures, as well, in case things progress.  If you're interested in any of these pieces, they're available in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment