Monday, April 16, 2012

New Beads

I got some new beads in the mail today from Artbeads.  I ordered these the other day after having a set requested from a friend.  He is going to surprise his wife with a necklace, bracelet and earrings.  This is not the greatest picture, but it's all I have at the moment.  


It's hard to tell, but the dark beads are navy and the lighter ones are coral.  Then, of course, there are the butterfly charms.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have pics of the finished pieces.

This is going to be a busy week.  Aside from work, Hannah had a game tonight, I work the concession stand at the field tomorrow night, another game Wednesday, a game Thursday, housecleaning Friday and then a trip to the zoo with our church youth group on Saturday.  After an hour or so on a bus with the kids I may be ready to move in with the animals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment