Thursday, April 19, 2012

Large Hole Beads

A while ago, Pandora bracelets became very popular.  I have one, and I love it, but the beads can be expensive.  Pandora-style, or large hole, beads can be found practically everywhere now, and many of them are very affordable.  It seems as if every craft show I attend has someone selling them, so last fall I started picking up a few whenever I came across them.  Rather than adding them to my bracelet, however, I decided to do something a little different, and use them in earrings.  This pair is nice and bright--just like the weather here today.


For these, I simply ran a bit of chain through the hole of the bead, attached it to a jump ring, added a crystal, and then attached the ear wires.  Here are a couple more designs I created around the holidays.



Several bead supply companies sell these, as well, so stock up.  The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment