Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shopping Trip

I'm so excited about tomorrow.  Travis is on a golf trip, so I decided to take the day off and spend it with my girls.  My beading classes start next Thursday, so I thought it would be the perfect time to go shopping for kit materials.  I also have a gift card that I received for Mother's Day and  you know what that means--guilt free shopping!  

I watched a video the other day on stamping metal blanks with rubber stamps and ink.  Apparently this brand of ink, StazOn ink, works well on metal.  I'm hoping to be able to find it tomorrow.


I'm also hoping to find some small stamps, like these:




And, if I find ink and stamps, I can never have too many of these, right?  Maybe in all different metals...

 
Since the girls will be with me the day won't be spent entirely on beads.  They want to look for bathing suits, and who knows what else?!  I want to see if I can find a few things to make my front porch more inviting.  The best part is we get to stop by and see baby Evie (blogged about her arrival on May 16) and big brother Elliott!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment