Saturday, May 12, 2012

Field Trip

Yesterday we went on a field trip with Katie to a state park in a neighboring county.  After we left, we stopped by Cumberland Gap, which was well worth the trip!  It has to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.  For those of you who do not know where it's located, here's a hint:


This is Hannah standing with one foot in each state.  Here are a couple pictures from the overlook.  This is why I love living in the mountains.





One of my favorite shots of the day was this one of Travis and me.


After we left, we did a little shopping for Mother's Day, and I picked up these goodies at Hobby Lobby.


Most of these are for a set I'm making for a good friend of mine.  I can't wait to use the Vintaj leaves in a pair of earrings, and I loved the seed bead colors.  I haven't yet decided what to do with the owl pendant, but you can never have too much owl jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment