Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sneak Peek

I finished making the necklace for a friend of mine last night.  She hasn't seen it yet, so this is a sneak peek!


Hope she likes it!  I still need to make the earrings to match.

I honestly think I could work for days on end straight and still not finish all I need to.  I'm supposed to work in the concession stand at tonight's ball game, but it's been raining a good part of the day, so I'm desperately hoping the game will be canceled.  Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but Hannah has a big field trip tomorrow and we're leaving early.  It's going to be a very long day, so I need to spend this evening getting everything I need to take ready, and try to get in bed at a decent hour.  There's absolutely no chance of that happening if I'm at the ball field all evening.  Got my fingers crossed!

Today is my mom's birthday.  We're planning a small party with the family on Friday evening, but today I sent her flowers.  Happy birthday, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment