Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope all of you have taken time today to remember those who served our country, as well as their families.

Today was awards day at Katie's school.  She did very well!  I told her she gets it from me, but she insists she gets it from her daddy.  Whatever!  I know the truth...  This is Kate after the ceremony.


This afternoon we did some work outside.  Finally got some flowers planted out front, thanks to my two little gardeners--Hannah and Katie.  I love how they turned out.











I can't decide which I like the most!  Pictures simply do not do them justice.  Both the colors and the flower theme are inspiring.  Now, if I only had time to go create something.  But, it's off to the softball field...

No comments:

Post a Comment