Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's a Start

I sat down at my beading table (a.k.a. the dining room table) last night to try to get started on a set for a friend of mine.  She wanted something pink, green and white--something springy.  I put things together, took them apart, and finally decided to make wrapped loops with some of the beads.  I didn't get too far, but this is my start.


I love the white beads with the pink and yellow flowers, and green leaves.  They're very feminine and springy.

Not sure I like the camera on my new BlackBerry.  Seems like my old one took better pictures.  I guess I'll go back to using a regular camera for the blog.  I like the convenience of the phone, but the quality isn't nearly as good.

My dog spent the day at the groomer yesterday.  Isn't he adorable?


He is the sweetest thing.  If anyone is looking for a dog, I highly recommend a Bichon Frise.  They're so friendly and sweet, and he fits in perfectly with our family.  I never really wanted an indoor dog, but he's just perfect and seems like one of the kids!

Off to the ball field for a softball tournament.  Thankfully this one is at home, which makes it very convenient.  Hope the girls have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment