Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Randoms

I've done a lot of things this weekend--except make a lot of jewelry.  Since I don't have a lot to show, I thought I'd share what I've done with you.

We had a small birthday party for my mom Friday night.  Nothing fancy, but it's always a lot of fun when the family gets together.  It can be a little chaotic because we all like to talk.  A lot.  At the same time.  After all these years, Trav still hasn't quite gotten the hang of participating in multiple conversations at once.  Guess it's an inherited talent.

Saw The Avengers yesterday.  It was good.  I just wish I knew more of the background behind the superheroes.  

I finished the final Harry Potter book today.  I'm a little sad about that.  Still need to watch the final two movies, so I have that to look forward to.  I may need to re-read all of them in a few months--I'm sure there's lots I missed the first time around.

I made these earrings tonight to go with the pink, green and white necklace I made for a friend.  Hope she likes them!


I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again.  I love my new BlackBerry, but I hate the camera on it.  I just can't get it to take good pictures.  The camera on my old Berry was much better.  I love the convenience of being able to snap quick pictures with my phone, and then edit them, but with this phone's camera all the editing in the world doesn't help!  

Tomorrow morning is Katie's awards day at school.  Then, shopping for plants for the front of the house, planting and mulching, and cleaning the front porch.  Naturally, we'd pick a hot spell to do all this.  Wish I could say I enjoy working outside, but I'm much more of an indoors kind of gal.  Oh, well.  I am looking forward to the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment