Friday, May 4, 2012

Color

Some people can combine all sorts of colors that you wouldn't think would look together, and make something that looks wonderful.  I've never felt like one of those people.  I feel like I tend to play a little safe when it comes to color combinations.  I've tried to break out of my safe place a little lately, and here are a few of my color combination favorites:


I love turquoise with most any color--especially this purple.


Here it is again with a wonderful terra cotta color.  Very southwestern.


 And again with orange--are you detecting a theme?




I love the spring-y feel to this purple and green crystal bracelet.  The picture simply does not do justice to the sparkle in this bracelet.  


These pieces, and more, can be found in my etsy shop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment