Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beaded Bezel

I was finally able to successfully make a beaded bezel.  I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and have attempted it before, only to wind up frustrated.  I think the mistake I made before was not using two sizes of seed beads, which all instructions I've read clearly say to do!  I guess sometimes doing what you're supposed to pays off!  

I was looking through some seashells tonight and found some rocks from the beach, smoothed by the surf.  While not perfectly round, I still decided to give beading a bezel for one of them a try.


My original thought was to make a pair for earrings, but I think it might look good as a pendant on an illusion necklace.  Or, it might also look good on a multi strand necklace, made of seed beads and small pearls.  Something to ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment