Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just Improvise

Have you ever come across a piece of jewelry that you really like, but cannot find earrings, a necklace or a bracelet to complete the ensemble?  That's what happened with this necklace:


I bought this piece from a friend of mine who was selling this particular brand of jewelry (which shall remain nameless).  Since she was selling some of the pieces she had bought herself, I don't know if there were earrings available to match or not.  Didn't matter.  I decided this necklace needed more than a plain pair of hoops or studs, so I dug into my bead stash and came up with these:


They're a very close match to the necklace.  

Forgive the slightly blurry earring picture.  I got a new BlackBerry at work today and I was fiddling around with the camera.  The phone is different--it has both a touch screen and a keyboard.  I think I'll like it once I get used to it.  New phones are always fun to play with!  I do need to get a skin for it because I'm notorious for dropping my phones and the skins have saved many a phone!

It's off to my second home--a.k.a. the softball field.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment