Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend Fun

Yesterday was a big day.  Lots of shopping, and I got to meet little Evie for the first time.  She's adorable--just like big brother Elliott!  Wish I could have spent more time there, but someone--okay, me--overslept and we got a late start.  

Managed to get some good shopping in, though.  Stocked up on some Bath & Body products, bought a few things for the front porch, and did some bead shopping, of course.  Here are a few of my purchases from Michaels:


Hannah picked out these dark jade nuggets.  I like them because they're different from most things in my stash.  I don't think I have anything else this color.


I really like these blue and green beads.  Very summery.  


And, finally, some connectors.  I've never used any quite like these before, so I'm anxious to try them.


I found the ink I was looking for and some stamps.  Hopefully I can try them out very soon--with good results!


Travis is coming home from his golf trip tomorrow.  I'm sure he's had a great time and I'm glad, but I have to admit I'll be happy to have him back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment