Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New beads

I received a gift certificate from Fire Mountain Gems & Beads for having my necklace published in Bead Trends, so I decided to do a little shopping yesterday.  This is what I wound up with.

I love the star shape of these dark gray porcelain beads.  They'll look cute paired with these:


Continuing with the porcelain theme, I bought these:


I liked the facets and color on the cubes.  I like to use wood beads in some of my designs, so I picked up these:


And, finally, I bought three different sizes of these:


Stacked together, they make really cute Christmas trees.  I'm thinking Christmas tree earrings for little gifts?

I can't wait for them to come in!  I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting on beads to arrive!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment