Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Finished piece

Monday evening I finished the necklace I blogged about in my last entry.

I absolutely love it!  For some reason the lighting wasn't quite right, and the seed beads appear a little darker than they actually are.  I finished off the ends with chain, and wore it with a mustard colored sweater yesterday.  I got so many compliments on it.  The necklace was much easier to make than it appears.

Yesterday we had no internet or phones at work so we wound up leaving a couple of hours early.  I probably should have started beading immediately, but it was such a dreary day--the perfect day to nap with the dog.  It didn't help that Ralph (my Bichon Frise) gave me the "are we going to go lie down" look.  Needless to say, he won and I got a nice nap in.  I did do some beading when I woke up, and will have pics to post tomorrow or Friday.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment