Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas is coming

Two months from tomorrow is Christmas.  Yay!  I don't start my shopping until the day after Thanksgiving, but I am trying to make a few new jewelry pieces for the holidays.  It's hard to get out of the fall jewelry mode, but I made these earrings the other night:

I made these following a tutorial I saw the other day (I don't have the link handy).  It uses 20 gauge wire wrapped with 26 gauge.  My original plan was to use red crystals wrapped with green wire, but unfortunately I didn't have enough green wire.  These are still pretty cute, and very Christmas-y.

I have a packed schedule this evening, so it's not likely that I'll get anything new made.  Volleyball season is supposed to be over tomorrow night, so hopefully we'll get back to having a couple free evenings every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment