Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas is coming

I confess.  I don't have the number of days until Christmas counted.  I do, however, have the number of paychecks until then counted, and unfortunately it's only 2!  

I've been hung up on making fall themed jewelry for a while now, but it's about time to shift my focus to Christmas and winter themed pieces.  This is the first pair of earrings of the season:

Just a simple little pair of earrings, but it's a start.  I found some beautiful blue dagger beads last week that screamed "winter" to me, so I'm planning to pair them with white seed beads and crystals.  I just don't have the details of the design worked out yet.  I also have a beautiful glass pinecone charm I bought last year and never got around to using that I plan to use shortly.  

In the meantime, there are still a couple of fall pieces left in me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment