Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall or winter?

Is it fall or winter?  That would be the question of the day.  There are some beautiful leaves still left on the trees, but we're under a blizzard warning!  In October!  So far we've only gotten a mixture of rain and snow, but that's supposed to change overnight.  We did get to leave work 3 hours early today, so I can't complain about that!  I don't care if we get 3 feet of snow--as long as the electricity doesn't go out.  I'm a wimp--I admit it.  I'm just not a roughing-it kind of girl.

I made this owl necklace the other night.  I've had the silver owl for a while now, but didn't know what to do with it.  I decided to pair it with some wood beads, with silver spacers and leaves thrown in to compliment the silver in the charm.


I'm so hoping for a snow day tomorrow.  That's one of the advantages of working for a college.  Snow days don't happen often, but there's always the possibility!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment