Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Of course, with temperatures in the 30s and snow on the ground, it doesn't feel like Halloween.  Our town got about 5 inches of snow this week, and one of the neighboring towns got a foot.  Unheard of for October here.  Most of the local towns have postponed trick-or-treating until Saturday night, when the weather is supposed to be more cooperative.  I sat in my office today, watching the snow falling, thinking that it felt more like a time for Christmas carols than scary things.

I dressed for the occasion, though.  I wore this bracelet:

I made this netted bat bracelet a year or two ago from a pattern I found...somewhere (I can't remember where!).

I also wore these earrings, made with beads from Heirlooms in Glass:

My favorite accessory, however was these:

My "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" socks!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment