Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One week

I cannot believe it's been a week since I've blogged!  My goodness--where does time go?  I guess the obvious places--work, volleyball, more work, more volleyball, painting...  

Travis and I went to the Home Crafts Days Festival this weekend in a town near home.  It was nice.  I was a little disappointed that a vendor from last year wasn't there.  She made really pretty glass beads.  Other than that, and the fact that we were both worn out and sore from painting Hannah's room the day before, it was fun!  

I sold one of my favorite pairs of fall earrings a few weeks ago, so I had to whip up a new pair.

I like them, but thought they were pretty ordinary until I got several compliments on them at work today.  Made me like them even more!

The days are getting shorter and the nights longer here.  Takes some time to get used to the change.  It's only 7:30, but it feels like it should be at least 9 or so!  Still a lot to do before I can retire for the night...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment