Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

It's Monday.  No matter how hard I try to hold onto the weekend, Monday always shows up too soon.  I had a very nice birthday yesterday.  I had a lazy day Saturday, making jewelry while Travis and the girls cleaned the house.  That evening, he grilled steak and the girls made a cake for me.  Delicious!  A girl could get used to this!  I squeezed in a nice nap yesterday, and then stayed up way too late reading last night!  

This is a necklace I made Saturday with a pendant I got a few months ago from a local teen, McKenna Blevins.  She was taking a pottery class, and made some beautiful pendants.

When the class ended she and her mother had some owl pendants waiting to be finished.  I need to find out if they were ever able to finish those and if they'd be willing to part with a few.  

I also made these earrings to go with the necklace, because you can't have a necklace or a bracelet without a pair of earrings to match!

I'm loving this weather.  The temperature is perfect, the sun is shining, and the leaves on the trees are amazing!  I hope it's just as beautiful where you are!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment