Sunday, September 30, 2012

Prize Donation

I volunteered to donate a prize to the Jangles holiday newsletters.  These are newsletters that come out once a week, starting this Wednesday, filled with holiday projects, etc.  If you don't already receive this newsletter, I encourage you to sign up here:  http://jenniferjangles.blogspot.comIn addition to the newsletter, Jennifer Heynen makes beautiful ceramic beads, buttons, etc.  I'm a big fan of her creations!

This is the bracelet I donated.

This bracelet is done in spiral stitch, using two different sizes of red seed beads.  I accented it with red and green crystals.  I think it's very festive, and almost looks like a Christmas wreath.

I let the girls have a sleepover for Katie's birthday last night.  It's amazing how  much damage 6 little girls can do to a  house!  I think they took apart everything that wasn't nailed down.  On the positive side, the house wound up getting a good cleaning today!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment