Thursday, September 20, 2012

My favorite

I'm insanely stressed out!  It's performance evaluation time at work, and since I'm the HR director, my job is to make sure they all get done on time.  This year in order to receive a bonus the evaluations must be completed by next Friday.  I know what I'm doing the next 6 work days!

Fall is here, and I've been wearing more of my fall themed jewelry.  This is my favorite piece, I think.


This is a bracelet I made last year, using "fall" colors.  It has a base of ladder stitch and is embellished with deep red, orange, yellow, green and brown.  It goes with all my favorite fall clothes.

I've nearly finished my latest "fall" bracelet.  It's the peyote strip I gave you a sneak peek of the other day.  I added some trim around the edges and now just lack the clasp.  Hopefully tonight I'll find time to de-stress by finishing it up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment