Friday, September 28, 2012

Finalist

It's Friday!  Finally!  After a long couple of weeks at work finishing up performance evaluations, I'm ready to sleep for about a week!  Unfortunately that's not going to happen, though, since the girls are having a sleepover tomorrow night for Katie's birthday.  Plus, Katie's birthday party is tomorrow.  

I'm starting to think I'm accident prone.  Last night I stepped off the bleachers at Hannah's volleyball game funny and hurt my foot (nothing serious).  This morning I stuck my pinkie to the curling iron.  Yep--I'm a graceful one!

I did get some happy news yesterday.  I had entered a bracelet in Beadaholique's Autumn Colors contest, and was selected as one of the top 10 finalists!  Yay!  This is the bracelet I submitted:

The winner is determined by who's piece has the most Facebook likes.  If you'd like to vote for me, this is the link:

Thanks a bunch!  Now it's off to enjoy the weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment