Friday, September 14, 2012

Waiting

I'm still waiting for the results of the 'Round the Mountain jury session.  This is hard for me because I'm not exactly the most patient person in the world.  I like to know things immediately.  I hope I know something today so that I'm not on pins and needles all weekend!

I decorated my house for fall last weekend.  It either looks gaudy or warm and cozy--depending on how you look at things.  I like to think it's warm and cozy.  At least, that's how I feel when I look around.  My sister used to make all manners of fun of me for going all out for the seasons and holidays--especially with my accessories.  But, hey, 'tis the season to be gaudy, right?

It's still a little warm for sweaters, but one of my favorite outfit combos for fall is jeans, a long sleeved tee, and a scarf.  I could live in solid colored clothes, because for me it's all about the accessories.  I'd pair this scarf with a pair of jeans and a brown long sleeved tee:

I'd add these earrings:


 I found some really cute black and orange beads at Hobby Lobby the other day that I can't wait to turn into a Halloween necklace.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment