Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spare Time

I have a fortune cookie fortune taped to my computer that says "although it feels like a roller coaster now, life will calm down".  I've had it for about 4 years now, and things have never calmed down!  I suppose that's what happens when you have two very active children.  I fantasize that someday I will have some spare time, and when I do I have several projects in mind.  For example:


I would like to make something similar to this, but use some old black and white pictures my grandfather took in Germany and France during WWII.  





I've made scrabble tile necklaces before, but I've never had the epoxy stickers that seem to make it so easy.




These earrings are something I need to try my hand at very soon, since next week is Independence Day!

I purchased this connector from Jade Scott today.




I love it!  I can't wait for it to come!  I haven't decided exactly what to do with it, but I've got ideas...

Tonight is my third jewelry class.  Tonight's project...necklaces.  Hope it goes as well as the other two classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment