Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Doctors and Shopping

I had my annual doctor's appointment today.  Not a lot of fun.  I have a huge phobia about going to the doctor.  I don't know why, but I get so nervous my heart rate goes through the roof.  Since I survived, I decided to treat myself to a little shopping.  Mostly bought supplies for tomorrow night's bracelet class, Father's Day gifts, and an anniversary gift for Trav.  We'll be married 16 years next Friday.  

Hopefully I'll get the chance to try a new bracelet project in the next day or two.  In the meantime, I made these the other night.  First, a necklace made with a Katiedids component.


Next, I made this bracelet using glass beads I purchased from an artist at the Virginia Highlands Festival in Abingdon, VA last year.


I didn't intend for these to be a set, but found they looked really good together.  You can't have a necklace and bracelet without earrings, so I made these as well.


Only a couple more days left in my etsy shop sale!  Shop now to receive 15% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment