Monday, June 11, 2012

Champions

We had a wonderful weekend.  Got to watch our local high school girls win the softball state championship!  It was so exciting--worth leaving at 6:30 a.m. to catch the game!

Funny necklace story.  I made this necklace last night:


I used pink-ish pearls, crystal spacers and a rosette I found at Michaels on Saturday.  I wore it to work today and received several compliments.  We have a student worker in the building, and she came up to me, reached for the rosette, and said "oh, you have something on you".  I had to laugh!  I told her it's supposed to be there.  She thought it was tape or something.  I couldn't get mad at her--she's as sweet as can be.  I'm thinking she might need me to mentor her a little--teach her all about accessories.

I made these earrings to match.


Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment