Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Give Up

I give up.  As convenient as it is to snap pictures with my Berry, I'm going to have to start using a regular camera for this blog.  I'm just not at all satisfied with the pictures, so even though it's more time consuming, I'm going to have to break down and use a camera.  

I made these earrings today for a co-worker who loves elephants.


Obviously, I took the picture with my Berry.  Then, I made the mistake of wrapping them up before I saw how the pictures turned out (it's hard to tell on the phone--only when I download them to photoshop can I really tell what I have).  I could unwrap them and take another pic, but to be honest, I'm too lazy!  

I'm missing my Sunday afternoon nap today.  I had several things to do, and the girls and I are going to see our local high school softball team play for the regional title.  I wanted to get everything done that I possibly could before the game so that I can (maybe) have a relaxing evening.  

Since half the town will be at the game, I suppose I should go touch up my face a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment