Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Keep it simple part 2

I made another simple pair of earrings last night after VBS.  These use little girl charms I found at Hobby Lobby.  I paired them with pale pink crystals since that is the alternative to my opal birthstone.  I started to use their birthstones (garnet and sapphire), but in the end decided on mine because, well, I did give birth to them after all!


When I got home from work on Monday I was absolutely exhausted, and knew I still had to go to bible school.  So, I drank my first Red Bull.  It helped, but when I got to bible school I drank a Mountain Dew.  Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but it perked me right up!  Believe it or not, I actually got some sleep that night, too!

Hopefully I'll have the energy to whip up something else when I get home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment