Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's finally Friday!  Looking forward to the weekend ahead.  Our local high school softball team is playing in the state championship game tomorrow morning at a field about 3 hours away, so we're hoping to get to go.  Should be exciting!

My first jewelry class was last night.  I only had two students, but we had a great time and I think they enjoyed it.  They made three pairs of earrings and did a great job.  Next week's class--bracelets.  

I got home pretty early from class and wasn't as exhausted as I thought I would be, so I made this necklace.


This is made with a Katiedids component.  I bought several a while back, but had never used them until last night.  I filled the rectangle with crystals, and then wrapped wire on top.  I added a few more crystals at the bottom, and strung it on a silver chain.  I'm wearing it today with a raspberry colored tee and I think it looks quite nice.

I'm hoping if we go to the game tomorrow there will be a bead shop nearby.  Can't travel without trying to find a new store!

No comments:

Post a Comment