Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Will things ever slow down?  I have been so incredibly busy lately.  Our summer intern arrived at work yesterday and I have to say I'm thrilled to have her!   I can already tell she's going to be great, and it takes a lot off me to be able to delegate some things to her.

I spent this evening working on reports for church (I'm the treasurer) and on making kits for Thursday night's class.  I go back and forth between being excited and scared to death!  I just hope the students enjoy it.  Making jewelry can be stressful for some at first, so I want them to relax and not get frustrated.

I found the ink I was looking for Friday, and these are my first attempts at stamping blanks.  


I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out.  I'd like to have a few more stamps, but it's not easy finding mini ones.  I'm hoping to find an owl soon.

I'm teetering on the edge of exhaustion, so I'd better call it a  night!

No comments:

Post a Comment