Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Changes to Etsy shop

I've decided to make some changes to my etsy shop.  I'm afraid I haven't been devoting the time to it that I need to, and it's become stale.  It's been a good while since I even did an update.  So, the plan now is to take most of the items out, put 10-15 (haven't decided) pieces in at a time, and rotate those every week.  I'll probably list a combination of new and old pieces, but at least there will be something different to look at.  

I hope to start Saturday morning.  That may be my best opportunity this week.  That afternoon, I'm taking my girls and a friend for each school shopping and then having a sleepover.  Crazy?  Most likely!  Hopefully they'll have a good time, though!  

www.mustardbead.etsy.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment