Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Highlands Festival Part 1

Yesterday Travis and I took the day off to go to the Virginia Highlands Festival in nearby Abingdon.  We had fun, even though several of the vendors closed up shop because of the rain.  I managed to find some goodies, though.  Today, I'll show you pics of the glass beads I bought.  These beads come from a shop called Heirlooms in Glass, from a lady in Knoxville, TN.  









The bead I really wanted was a very large pendant, with the Starry Night pattern.  But, at $650, I was forced to walk away.  I love the ones I got, though.  I may have to hoard them for a little while before I use them!  I've bought beads from her for years, but this is probably the most I've bought at once.  

Tomorrow, I'll show you the rest of my goodies.  Today, I'm exhausted.  I think I'm paying for the day I took off!

No comments:

Post a Comment