Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another fall piece

I didn't get to do any beading last night.  I painted my nails using this stuff that's supposed to make them as hard as gel nails.  I loved how they turned out--I used a nude shade and it was perfect.  I waited about 3 hours before I went to sleep, wanting to give them plenty of time to dry.  But, just my luck, I woke up this morning with sheet marks on my nails so bad that I had to take the polish off.  I don't do my nails often, and this is why!  How long do you have to sit around doing nothing, waiting on them to dry?!

I do have a picture of one of the pieces I made Sunday night.





It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but there is a maple leaf stamped on the blank above the word "fall".  I had some black chain that went perfectly with the ink on the pendant, so I used that instead of silver.  I added a few fall colored crystals and was done!  I love how it turned out.  It's casual, and could easily be worn daily throughout the fall season.

No nails tonight.  Instead, I'll be getting ready for this weekend's Guest River Rally...

No comments:

Post a Comment