Sunday, August 26, 2012

Seashell Bracelet

I cannot believe I haven't blogged since Wednesday!  Time flies, I guess, and now the weekend is almost up.  We spent Friday night at the first high school football game of the season.  Travis asked me if I wanted to go, saying that it was supposed to be a nice night for a football game.  Next time he tells me that, I'm going to ask him to define "nice"!  It rained for almost the first half of the game.  We were all absolutely drenched.  We sat on a blanket, but all the blanket managed to do was absorb the rain, so by the time we left I think the blanked weighed about 30 pounds!  I had to laugh, though, because he had said it would be a nice night for a game.  Whatever!

A friend of my mom's found a beautiful seashell at the beach, and wanted me to make her a bracelet from it.  This is how it turned out:

Sue's Seashell Bracelet  
I was pleased with the way it turned out, but more importantly, she was.  

Now, over to the etsy shop for my weekly update!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment