Friday, March 1, 2013

Randoms

I don't have any new jewelry to show today, since I've been fighting this cold all week, so I thought I'd post a few random pics.  It's been a long week, and this is how I feel today:

This is one of my cats.  Not sure what he's covering his eyes for!  Camera shy, maybe?

I'd like to be doing this:

This is my Bichon Frise, Ralph, and this is his favorite activity.  I never truly knew the meaning of the term "lap dog" until we got him.  

On a non-animal note, I saw this gorgeous rainbow on the way home the other day:

The picture simply does not do it justice.  It was the brightest rainbow I've ever seen.  In fact, if you look closely, you'll see that it's a double rainbow.  There were some really dark clouds behind it, which I absolutely loved.  I'm a bit weird--I enjoy thunderstorms and the dark clouds that go with them.  

I have two owl  necklaces that I absolutely have to make this weekend, and several other ideas floating around in my head that I'm itching to act on.  Hope this cold goes away so that I can get back into the groove!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment