Monday, March 18, 2013

Blog hop

I signed up to participate in a blog hop for the first time.  As soon as I did, my first thought was "what was I thinking?!!".  Oh the pressure of creating something unique from a particular set of components--in this case these:

Front  



Back 
These are some cool sliders from Michaels.  I first thought each bead was a separate slider, but as you can see from the back, four are joined together, which makes it more challenging, and completely changed my original ideas.

Lorelei Eurto is sponsoring the blog, and has more info and better pictures at http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/.  (My pics were spur-of-the-moment ones).  Reveal date is March 27, which gives me a little over a week to come up with something wonderful.  We'll see what happens!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment