Thursday, March 28, 2013

New beads!

Okay, I admit it.  I've been a bit blog-lazy lately, to say the least.  It's been quite the week--we even had an unexpected day and a half off from work because of the snow.  I love a snow day as much as (or maybe more than) the next person, but I think I'm over it now, and am ready for spring.  

I've been so busy that it had probably been a good 2 weeks since I had been on the torch.  I sat down to make a quick bead or two the other night, and made these:

This may be my favorite bead of all the ones I've made.  I don't know why.  It's not perfect, by far, but I love the colors, and it just makes me happy when I look at it.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I like this one, too.  Yellow is a nice, happy, spring color.  

Tomorrow is supposed to be the reveal for the Lorelei Eurto blog hop I'm participating in.  It had to be postponed for a couple of days because Lorelei has been sick.  Tune in tomorrow for the reveal!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment