Saturday, March 3, 2012

What a Night

We spent the biggest part of the day yesterday under tornado warnings.  This is something new to our area.  Living nestled in the mountains, we do not get the large tornadoes that pop up in Tornado Alley, but we started to see a lot of warnings issued last year, and it looks as if this year will be no different.  Many of the local schools closed early, and we were sent home from work early as well.  I wish I could say I had a very productive jewelry making session yesterday afternoon, but instead I spent most of the time glued to the local news station waiting for updates. 

This morning we awoke to a beautiful spring-like day, which inspired me to pack up all my snowmen decorations and get out the spring ones.  Here are some of my favorite spring designs.  You can find these in my etsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment