Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinwheels

Today was the last day of the work week for me!  The students are on spring break this week, and we always get the Friday of spring break off.  The three day weekend will be nice.  I'm hoping to hit a bead store that's about an hour and a half from where I live.  For some of you who live in a more urban area that may seem like a long drive.  But, for those of us in the more isolated areas, it's nothing.  The store is getting ready to close for a couple of weeks and reopen under new management, so they're having a big sale.  It's not that I necessarily need more beads right now, but it's hard to pass up a good sale!

My Jade Scott pinwheels came yesterday.  Aren't they adorable?


My original plan was to make a very simple pair of earrings out of them, but I got a little carried away...



I think pinwheels and flowers make a very nice combination-don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment