Sunday, March 11, 2012

Family

Birthstone jewelry has been popular with mothers for many years.  I can remember my grandmother wearing a ring with the birthstones of her children and have noticed there are many new styles of these on the market.  Rings are not the only way to show off the birthstones of your children.  Bracelets, necklaces and even earrings are increasingly popular ways.  I made this bracelet with my daughters' birthstones, as well as those of my husband and myself:



The pink crystal is for my birthday in October.  The sapphire is Katie's September birthday, and the garnet crystal is for Hannah's in January.  The clear crystal is for Travis' birthday in April.  I've made similar bracelets for friends and family and such a personalized gift is always well received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment