Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Softball and Clean Cars

Last night we spent a wonderful evening at the softball field, watching Hannah play in a double header.  After watching her play for 9 years, you would think I'd know a thing or two about the game.  But, no.  I'm not very sports-minded.  I do enjoy going to the games, catching up with the other softball parents and grandparents, and, of course, watching the girls play (even if I barely know what's going on). 

I took advantage of the evening home tonight to make these earrings:



I would have liked to have made more pieces, but I decided to clean my car--inside and out--this afternoon.  It's amazing how a small car can get so messy.  I don't want to blame my daughters, but the backseat took most of my cleaning time.  Anyway, I'm running low on energy after all that work!  But, it will be nice to have a clean car to drive to work in the morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment