Monday, January 7, 2013

New addition

We have a new addition to our family, a guinea pig named Charlie.  One of Hannah's friends had her for a couple of years, and decided to give her away.  We got her last night--I think she looks like a little groundhog!  

Hopefully she'll get along well with Ralph!  

Apparently I've been on a purple kick lately.  The other night I whipped up this necklace to go with a new purple sweater.

I used some purple sea glass I picked up at a local bead store, and used chain and dark purple crystals to accent it.  Then I hung it from a simple silver chain.  I think it will look good.  Need to make some earrings, though!

I'm off to a conference in Richmond later this week for a couple of days.  I'll have to go easy on the shopping this time since my glass bead class is coming up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment