Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to the grind

It's back to the grind today.  As much as I like my job, it's hard to return after a 2 week Christmas break.  My sleep schedule is all out of whack after too many nights of staying up late, and sleeping in the next morning.  

Last night I finished the bracelet I was making to go with the necklace I made with the little Humblebeads owl.  Every time I make a piece of jewelry, I think of the other pieces I'll need to make to go with it, so that I'll have a complete ensemble.  Everything must go together, after all, in my little world.  

Like the necklace, this bracelet is done in a spiral weave, using the same beads that are in the necklace chain.  I love the colors, and wish the picture did them justice.  

The jewelry making year has gotten off to a productive start!

No comments:

Post a Comment