Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Softball and earrings

After the softball game last night, the girls are one step closer to playing in the district championship.  If they win tonight, they'll play in it.  If not, softball is over for the season.  I have to admit I'll miss it when it's over.  We have a lot of fun with our friends at the games.  But, volleyball season will be upon us before we know it!

I made these earrings for a friend last night.



There are so many elements in these earrings that I like.  I love the brass branches with flowers and the green and brown crystals.  I also really like the little flowers.  I can't remember where I got them, but I'm hoping to find some more soon.  Hopefully the bead shop I visit when we go to the beach will have some.  

Still haven't managed to make my 4th of July earrings!  I suppose if I don't get them made tonight there's no point.  I'm just hoping either my parents or Trav's will have a cook out!

No comments:

Post a Comment